Our Client is looking for a Psychiatrist to help them for an upcoming medical leave! 9/16-11/1 - 3 days per week 8am to 4pm.
PSY – BC
Avg PPD: 7-8
Medication Management – 30 mins
Evaluations – 60 mins
2 Physicians and 1 ML also onsite
Support staff: Currently there is 6 LICSWs, 2 patient service representatives, 1 patient care coordinator, and 1 practice manager that is also an LICSW.
This is a Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient program. The primary issues being addressed in the program are depression, anxiety, PTSD and suicidality. The average length of stay is between 18-24 days, with patients attending anywhere from 2-4 days per week. Patients attend group therapy throughout the day, receive 1-2 individual therapy sessions from an LICSW, family therapy sessions with an LICSW as needed, and 1-2 medication management sessions per week with a psychiatrist. There are two team staffings per week with LICSWs and psychiatrists. Generally, a part-time provider takes on a census of 15 patients.
- Setting: Inpatient-Outpatient
- On Call:
- Schedule: Part-Time
- Assignment Length: approximately 2 months
- Board Certification:
- The Consilium Staffing team will partner with you to ensure a positive experience during the entire locums process
- Our team of experts will assist with setting travel arrangements based on your specific needs
- Consilium Staffing covers your malpractice insurance for all assignments
- Consilium Staffing offers competitive hourly rates for our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners