Our client is a correctional institution that is in need of a Psychologist.
- Provides mental health services to offenders including crisis intervention, screening, psychological assessment and evaluation (psychological test administration, scoring, interpretation and report writing), psycho-educational services, individual and group therapy, treatment planning, and release planning under the supervision and direction of the Psychologist/Psychology Associate Senior.
- Screens, tracks and monitors offenders with mental health services needs in general population and special housing.
- Involved in the development, implementation and monitoring of mental health services, policies and programs at the facility.
- May be involved with special units or programs. Serves as a consultant to Administration, Security, Treatment and Community Corrections staff.
If you are interested or have any additional questions please reach out!
- Setting: In Patient
- On Call: No
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Assignment Length: 3-6 months
- Board Certification:
- The Consilium Staffing team will partner with you to ensure a positive experience during the entire locums process
- Our team of experts will assist with setting travel arrangements based on your specific needs
- Consilium Staffing covers your malpractice insurance for all assignments
- Consilium Staffing offers competitive hourly rates for our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners