Need Gastroenterology coverage in the sunny California state.
Updated: Please see below
- All 24-hour call shifts-on the weekends
- The dates requested are as follows:
- Jan forward TBD
- Board Certified
- Must be CA licensed
- Must be able to perform endoscopies.
- Must have CA Fluoro
- Travel and Lodging OK
- Preference is two consecutive weeks each month with one provider
- Notes: The first week of each set will be hospital/inpatient coverage. It should be paid as a 24-hour call shift. The second week will be in the clinic seeing post-hospital follow-ups and some new consults limited to PCP referrals from within the medical group. This week will be paid as an 8 hour clinic day, plus a24/7 call on the weekend.
- Setting: In Patient
- On Call: Yes
- Schedule: Full-Time - Part-Time
- Assignment Length: 10-16th
- Board Certification:
- The Consilium Staffing team will partner with you to ensure a positive experience during the entire locums process
- Our team of experts will assist with setting travel arrangements based on your specific needs
- Consilium Staffing covers your malpractice insurance for all assignments
- Consilium Staffing offers competitive hourly rates for our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners