Our well-established client has a very busy urgent care practice about one hour north of the Twin Cities, MN that needs Family Medicine Physician Coverage. Since the acuity of patients is higher than those at an urgent care or walk-in clinic, Emergency Medicine Training or Experience is necessary.
You can expect to work 12 hour days (9am-9pm) with a patient load of roughly 20-25 per day, and a patient mix between 40% peds and 60% adults.
ACLS and PALS are required , and there is a pharmacy in the clinic as well.
Our client would need for this physician to be within driving distance, but is willing to provide a physician house for lodging if needed.
The EMR is EPIC, so experience is definitely a plus!
With the credentialing timeframe, the position is looking to start in the beautiful springtime around the end of March 2019. This position will go quickly...your days will go by fast, and you will definitely not be bored!
Contact us today for more information!
- Setting: Out Patient
- On Call:
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Assignment Length: 3 months + ongoing
- Board Certification:
- The Consilium Staffing team will partner with you to ensure a positive experience during the entire locums process
- Our team of experts will assist with setting travel arrangements based on your specific needs
- Consilium Staffing covers your malpractice insurance for all assignments
- Consilium Staffing offers competitive hourly rates for our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners