Client Sales Consultant
Opt For Operations
Client Sales Consultants are responsible for developing relationships with healthcare facilities to introduce Consilium’s services and generate business in the form of locum tenens searches. The Client Sales Consultant is also responsible for the negotiation of an initial agreement with the healthcare facility, serving as the client’s unbiased advocate within Consilium, and ultimately working to provide them with the physician staffing solutions they need to have the best possible locum tenens experience.
- Minimum of 1 year inside sales.
- Self-motivation to consistently exceed activity and revenue goals
- A competitive nature, persuasive personality, tenacious behavior
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism and capability to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially by phone
- Desire to drive business growth and aspirations to become a leadership team member
- Passion to serve the company’s customers and local community